Become a Member
Prospective members of the Society must register interest in becoming a member of APHIA, the application must supported by two current members.
In addition student members are required to provide their Supervisor’s contact details.
To join APHIA Begin here
If you have a Currinda profile please Login and select the Organisation tab on the left in the “Join a Society” screen.
- Select the Membership type, click the 'Join' button
- Complete the applicable Extra Questions including a brief description of your experience and enter the names of two APHIA membership nominees.
- Click the 'Continue' button to submit your application
Your application will be reviewed by the Membership Committee. Nomination will be official following formal approval by the APHIA Council.
Please note your Membership is probationary at this stage until approved by the Membership Committee. Once committee approval has been granted you will be notified and sent an invoice by email. Payment of your membership will finalise your application.
Benefits of FULL Membership
- Be part of the regional network of Transplantation and Immunogenetics professionals
- Access to travel bursaries to attend the annual scientific meeting and international summer school.
- APHIA newsletters
- Discount membership to ASHI and access to ASHI membership benefits including Human Immunology
Student Membership - $11.00
Regular Membership - $44.00
Laboratory Director - $66.00
Current members of the Society are requested to renew their membership before December 31st each year. Login to renew your membership and review / update your contact details. Student members are required to provide their current Supervisor’s contact details.
If you require assistance renewing or with login, please contact the APHIA Secretariat or phone 03 8658 9530.
Updating Your Profile
Please Login to your membership dashboard.
Select the 'Profile' tab on the left to update your details.