Become a Member
Prospective members of the Society must register their interest in becoming a member of APHIA and your application must supported by two current members. In addition student members are required to provide their Supervisor’s contact details.
To join APHIA Begin here
If you already have a Currinda profile please Login and select the Organisation tab on the left in the “Join a Society” screen.
- Select your Membership type, click on 'Join'
- Complete all applicable Extras including the names of the APHIA members nominating you for membership. Two nominators are required.
- Select your payment preference. Once your payment is entered you will be returned to the Membership Confirmation screen
- Click on 'Return to Dashboard' where you can download an invoice if required
Your application will be reviewed by the Membership Committee. Nomination will be official following formal approval by the APHIA Council. Should your application not be successful your membership payment will be refunded.
Please note YOUR Membership is probationary at this stage until approved by the Membership Committee.
Benefits of FULL Membership
- Be part of the regional network of Transplantation and Immunogenetics professionals
- Access to travel bursaries to attend the annual scientific meeting and international summer school.
- APHIA newsletters
- Discount membership to ASHI and access to ASHI membership benefits including Human Immunology
Student Membership - $11.00
Regular Membership - $44.00
Laboratory Director - $66.00
Current members of the Society are requested to renew their membership before December 31st each year. Login to renew your membership and review / update your contact details. Student members are required to provide their current Supervisor’s contact details.
If you need assistance renewing or you need confirmation of your status, please contact the APHIA Secretariat or phone 03 8658 9530.
Updating Your Profile
Please Login to your membership dashboard.
Select the 'Profile' tab on the left to update your details.